About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old and I am in LOVE with photography! When I take my photos I try my best to make them as unique as possible by using different angles and beautiful colors. I hope you will enjoy my photos as much as I love taking/editing them. (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog for my button and other great stuff!)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

..::Bound with words: Pages to be read::..

I don't know about you, but I LOVE books! I went to the thrift store, and found this book for $0.75! (I just had to share it with you!) I couldn't believe it! Every Sherlock Homes story EVER written is in this book! And I am loving it!

















Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

2 comments:

Xander said...

Tis a great choice!... now read them all :)

Kristen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sherlock Holmes!!!! I would be just excited as you are with this find. :D