About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old and I am in LOVE with photography! When I take my photos I try my best to make them as unique as possible by using different angles and beautiful colors. I hope you will enjoy my photos as much as I love taking/editing them. (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog for my button and other great stuff!)

Friday, March 30, 2012

..::A Friendly Shoot: Rebecca and Myself::..

Yesterday I went over to my friend Rebecca's house, and we decided to do a photo shoot...so here are the pictures! I hope you like them! :)















We like doing goofy pictures. :)



















Yeah...We had fun. :)















Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

~K.F.C~ said...

Cute pics! Looks like y'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Too cute!! Love the one where your hand is hanging over your friend's face!!! Too funny!

pylgrym said...

The "Happiness" shot that moves me most is second up from the happy B&W one. Bliss!