About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old and I am in LOVE with photography! When I take my photos I try my best to make them as unique as possible by using different angles and beautiful colors. I hope you will enjoy my photos as much as I love taking/editing them. (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog for my button and other great stuff!)

Monday, January 16, 2012

..::New Arrival: Stella::..

This morning the Lord blessed one of our Nanny goats to have a kid... I am so pleased that it was a Doe. She is so pretty that I had to show y'all pictures! Meet Stella. :)


Stella and her mamma, Dori.


Ciggy... she was bleating in my ear.


Stella...  SO CUTE!


I rest my case.




And just so you know I was there... :) Me and Stella.

Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

3 comments:

Xander said...

The black and white pic of Ciggy looks like the popular meme of "Forever Alone"

Vera said...

The last one is my favorite!))

Savories of life said...

Cute!Come see my giveaway