About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old and I am in LOVE with photography! When I take my photos I try my best to make them as unique as possible by using different angles and beautiful colors. I hope you will enjoy my photos as much as I love taking/editing them. (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog for my button and other great stuff!)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

..::A Fall Union~Christin & Mark::..

On October 29th 2011 our family band had the joy of playing for the reception of one of our childhood friends. Christin and Mark, I wish you the greatest blessing from our lord Jesus Christ that your marriage will be glorifying to Him! :) Love you guys! (Here were the photos I took at the wedding. Enjoy!)









They had a beautiful cake!






B for Bryant










Bride's grandma


Bride's parents


Bride's sister, Stephanie and Groom's brother, Paul.


Bride's sister, Lacy and Groom's brother, Austin.


Bride's sister, Rebecca and Groom's brother, Blake.


Ring Barer and Jr. Brides Maid.






She was beautiful!


I loved her dress! :)






Prayer








With this ring....


I thee wed.


Lighting the unity candles.




heehehehehehe.


Mr. and Mrs. Mark Fitzgerald Bryant.








She looked so pretty!








Sheph.


Lacy


Becca



I think this is my favorite photo from the wedding. :)




Cutting the cake.


Bride and Groom.


I took this picture as proof that I was there. :)

I hope you enjoyed them! Thanks for stopping!
~Olivia Christine

No comments: